laval hockey sim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
laval hockey sim

the best hockey simulator ever

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO READ/A LIRE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin*Bruins
Admin
Admin*Bruins

TO READ/A LIRE Empty
PostSubject: TO READ/A LIRE   TO READ/A LIRE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:53 pm

this is how it will work. if the player has not been offered, make a new message with the title being the player with stats. In the post, write down how much you're ready to offer with the number of years and i will put in the offers. He must fit in your cap space. Also i will open the forum when we have at least 20 teams. All offers will be made and the one the player likes the most will be the team he goes too.

c comme ca que sa va marcher. si le joueur na pas eu doffre, creer un nouveau message et le titre c le nom du joueur et ses stats. dans le post, ecriver combien vous voulez donner avec le nb d'annees. soyez sure que son salaire marche avec salary cap. Et aussi jvais ouvrir le forum quand il va avoir 20 teams
Back to top Go down
http://lavalhockeysim.niceboard.net
Admin*Sharks

Admin*Sharks

TO READ/A LIRE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO READ/A LIRE   TO READ/A LIRE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:47 pm

some teams did not follow this rule, the way i did it is the way ur suppoze to do it, and if u want to make a counter-offer, just post an offer in the same topic as the player that you want.

example: Kenny Jonsson. i made him an offer, you guys can make a counter-offer by clicking on his name, and posting your offer.. get it? SO DO IT Smile thanks
Back to top Go down

TO READ/A LIRE
Page 1 of 1